Friday, November 4, 2011

A Complex Surfvivor Adventure



I have recently developed a Lazy Panda Complex which entails sleeping a few minutes after taking a heavy meal...like conserving my energy and storing my fats in case food will be hard to come by in the next few days.  When I wake up, pick my nose and proceed with a DVD marathon of my fave series.
I know deep inside this is wrong.  I am gaining weight.  I can almost see meself morphing in front of the mirror.  It started out with a double chin, a flab of tummy lard and a self-confidence melt-down.  ‘I eat when I’m upset’ (Kung Fu Panda)...it can be consoling for a while but then I trudged into the murky waters of drug cocktails of L-Carnetine, green tea, Grade B Maple Syrup, lemon, cayenne pepper, Brazilian coffee, and laxative tea.  It was a big fail.
Clearly, the moment I embark on doing something with my weight, I already feel defeated, thus, the cheating and the disconnect from my weight loss program goal. 
Retreated and defeated...no one else can fix me but me!  I am now keeping my fingers crossed with the second round of everything and to make it more fun...I will go aboard my Surfvivor Adventure soon.

Let’s Go Sago!

No comments:

Post a Comment